Thursday 28 February 2008



Today I've photographed the loading bay.

The main wall space (two solid side walls and false wall over the shutter) will be approx 9m x 3.5m. Haven't measured the height accurately yet though - need a ladder!

I've been thinking about where to place my progressive shots within the space. I like the idea of having them over the archway of the entrance. In that way I make the best use of the wall space for the large image, making it totally immersive, and catch people as they turn to leave with something new.

I've made some sketches of potential use of the space and emailed them through to Nev, my printer, to give him some idea of the challenge he is up against! They've not come out very clearly here but hopefully they will give him come idea where I am coming from and help him work out the technical stuff!