Tuesday 25 March 2008

After a few days off over Easter, I wrote the first draft of my 'Short Critical Introduction' today. Needed some inspiration for how to approach it, as it's not something I'm used to writing.

Had a look through the Brighton Festival brochure and went down to Brighton University's Grand Parade building, where they hold a lot of exhibitions, to pick up some more resources.

While I was there I saw this flyer for an exhibition by Rachel Beth Egenhoefer. She 'creates tactile representations of intangiable data codes' - hugely relevant to my work. She's speaking at an event on Thursday so I'm going to go along.

There's also another event at the same place in a fortnight on 'The Collaboration Experience: Working across Disciplines, Borders and Attitudes' - how relevant is that?!

No comments: